For those of you who take this subject seriously….
Reward yourself this November and book yourself in for 2 full days of lucid consciousness exploration led by some of the worlds finest lucid dreamers and astral travelers.
Gateways of the Mind Conference
The Royal Geographical Society, London, 3-4 November
An exploration of Lucid Dreaming & Out-Of-Body Experiences.
Cultural Practices In Perspective.
At this event you will be able to:
– Find out exactly what Lucid Dreams and Out of Body Experiences actually are from the experts.
– Discover the differences in the realities encountered in states and how they relate to other similar phenomena such as astral projection
– Uncover why ancient cultures have been using their own techniques for millennia and what the significance of these are for NOW and in relation to the modern view of non-physical consciousness exploration
– Learn those techniques of both the elders and the current mavericks and induce your own lucid dream or OBE experience
– Be amazed at what can be achieved in these realities and what the real and tangible benefits are to you in our daily and waking life
– Meet fellow consciousness explorers and join a growing global community that’s waking up to the possibilities of being asleep!
Your journey awaits. Dont delay!
Book your ticket now – http://www.archetypeevents.com/tickets
- Robert Waggoner
- Charlie Morley
- Dr Michael Katz
- Graham Nicholls
- Sergio Magaña
- Mary Ziemer
- The Monroe Institute
- Rory MacSweeney
Why You Should Be At Gateways, According to The Experts!
– “To me, this seems a once-in-a-lifetime event! To collect together some deep explorers and thinkers in the realm of lucid dreaming and OBE’s with an audience of deep explorers and thinkers seems a global happening.” Robert Waggoner
– – “It’s going to be amazing! This is the first time ever that lucid dreaming and OBE exploration has had such a high profile platform in the UK. I believe that lucid dreaming will be a household term within the next 2 years. We are reaching a tipping point and the Gateways of The Mind conference is going to help make this tipping point happen.” Charlie Morley
– “Gateways feels like an event for people interested in cultural exchange and learning something that can have real value to the world. And simply because Gateways is like nothing else happening right now.” Graham Nicholls
– “We are entering a new period, The Sun Of Darkness. For us darkness means what is hidden, including the dreams, so now it is time to share the knowledge about the dreaming because people will be looking for new order of consciousness” Sergio Magana
– “Gateways of the mind conference will provide the opportunity for many people who otherwise would not hear of dream yoga to understand its importance and benefits.” Dr Michael Katz